Oral Health Program
COVID 19 Protocols:
We hope you and your families are feeling strong and smiling safe! We have made updates to our office protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team. The CCDoH will go above and beyond to create the safest environment for every person who walks through our doors.
- Please wear a mask when entering the office.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Practice social distancing
- Staff will wear protective equipment (PPE) and follow standard precautions per the CDC.
- All CCDoH dental staff members are health screened daily and vaccinated.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are not required to come to your dental visit, yet we highly recommend our patients to be vaccinated, for the safety of our staff and our patients.
We accept Children’s Maryland Healthy Smiles, Adult Medicaid, Uninsured, Under-insured, Medicare and Private Insurances*
We see patients from 1st tooth, 1st birthday to adults, and pregnant women.
Hablamos su Idioma
- ALL patients need to make an appointment by phone, including EMERGENCIES.
Para espanol marque el 301-609-6844
*Please note Emergencies are scheduled between appointments and we have the right to cut – off how many walk ins we accept, due to a full schedule.
- COVID- 19 exposure screening on the phone prior to your visit.
- Reschedule if someone from your household has been sick within 14 days.
- Please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone.
To be eligible patients must be residents of the State of Maryland. All patients must have a valid photo ID, Insurance card (if applicable) and proof of household income.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
Oral Cancer Screenings
Our job is to provide our patients with a safe and least invasive treatment. Our specialists and staff will discuss the best treatment options for you. Not all patients are candidates for extractions in our office. Our dentists will determine your treatment plan based on your needs, diagnosis, and medical history.
- We ask that those who come to our office with a companion, limited it only 1 additional person as to allow for adequate socially distant space in our waiting area. Adults that have an appointment cannot bring children with them to the appointment, please make necessary arrangements.
- Children that have an appointment need to be accompanied by an adult. Siblings are welcome in the dental suite only if they have an appointment too.
- Review of COVID -19 exposure screen in person.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient companion (guardian, spouse, relative, nurse, etc)
- Use the restroom and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds BEFORE entering treatment areas.
Our program also provides visits to some elementary schools, Judy Centers, and Head Start Centers to provide free dental screenings, fluoride varnish applications and dental sealants. If you are interested in Community Oral Health Education, we can have one of our staff members visit your community center.
Please call 301-609-6823 to schedule an appointment, and we will be glad to send our tooth fairy.
You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Private insurances need to have out of network benefits. Please call the number on the back of your card and ask for a representative if you have any questions.
Maryland Department of Health, Office of Oral Health