Adult Immunizations (available vaccines)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- (HPV) Human papilloma virus (cervical cancer prevention)
- Influenza (Flu) – (in season)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia)
- TDAP (tetanus and pertussis/Whooping Cough)
- Tetanus (Td)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Rabies pre-exposure vaccine – for individuals with high risk for rabies exposure (ex: veterinarians, animal handlers, rabies laboratory workers, spelunkers, and rabies biologics production workers).
Adult immunization services are offered by appointment – Call 301-609-6900
Open to the public
Cost varies per vaccine.
Must be 18 years old or older.
To learn more about adult vaccines visit: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/index.html